- Developing and deploying automation solutions for CI/CD modernization of the platform with Jenkins;
- Analysing and managing technical change requests;
- Preparing software builds and release packages to test and production environments;
- Monitoring of the infrastructure and the applications;
- Managing new and existing web-based applications and front ends for the bank's digital products and services;
- Supporting incident resolution and troubleshooting and providing support for the test and development team;
- Being part of an agile team including business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects and developers;
- Actively participating in Scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or occasionally in person.
- Prior experience as an Application Operations Engineer or similar role;
- Prior Linux work experience – administration, investigation and maintenance;
- Experience with Bash and/or Python scripting;
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following – TomCat, WebSphere, WebLogic;
- Understanding of CI/CD and DevOps concepts (Jenkins);
- Experience with relational databases (MsSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle);
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- University degree in IT or relevant.
In return, we offer:
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities;
- Luxury package of additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 128 BGN monthly;
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet;
- Employee assistance program for psychological, financial and legal consultations;
- Multisport card;
- Annual contribution of 300 BGN net per child for a summer camp/school/kindergarten for children up to age of 15;
- Possibilities for building career-advancing skills by covering training/certification courses and conferences based on individual learning and development needs, access to an online learning platform;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center;
- Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas.
Commerzbank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristics.
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
As part of this strategy, Commerzbank continues the expansion of its Digital Technology Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. We need motivated people who will join us on this journey and we are looking for an Application Operations Engineer in our Risk Solutions team.
This team is responsible for key credit products and their processes, from product development to IT operations routing, audit proofed credit documentation to electronic credit decision data and processes as well as pricing mechanisms and systems.
Apply now with your up-to-date CV in English!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.