- Overall architecture & implementation on integration layer in WebMethods platform to connect existing solutions and develop new possibilities.
- Involvement in early stages of analysis & design of the solutions.
- Communicating with a distributed team of professionals.
- Experience in Java programming (or .NET and willing to transfer to Java).
- Real applicable experience with WebMethods (from SoftwareAG) platform, development and configuration.
- Ability to pick up new skills and adopt new technologies quickly.
- Experience in SQL (preferably MS SQL).
- Analytical skills.
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written), as you will communicate with colleagues of several nationalities and across countries.
- Knowledge of current frontend basics (HTML5, CSS, JS).
- Former knowledge of Dynamics CRM platform.
- Experience with modern graphical programming tools & frameworks.
- 30 days of vacation
- Employer-funded pension
- Flexible work
- Health and fitness offers
- Work internationally
- Professional training & development
- Digital learning
- Family & job friendly
- Friendly work environment
- Work-life balance
30 days of vacation; Employer-funded pension; Flexible work; Health and fitness offers; Work internationally; Professional training & development; Digital learning; Diversity; Family & job friendly; Friendly work environment; Work-life balance
In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure. We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
In case of interest please apply via this jobportal.