- Collaborating with the respective Product Manager/s to plan the M365 roadmap and working with Governance cell to address policy adjustments;
- Analyzing of digital trends, competitors and business models as well as defining solution options and recommendations as a basis for decisions on the company’s future digital strategy and direction;
- Providing high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical support (area: M365);
- Understanding business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements;
- Maintaining architectural guidelines and ensuring that all DWP solutions meet enterprise architectural requirements and are aligned with overall strategy.
It is possible certain tasks from time to time would need to be performed from our Plovdiv office which your employer shall keep you informed.
- In depth knowledge to transition project pilots / proof of concepts into productive operations
- Experience in solutioning and architecting digital workplace solutions and related automations;
- Experience with M365 transformation and adoption expertisePrior experience in cybersecurity risk management framework;
- Knowledge in managing the relationship with many unknown customers/stakeholders.
In return, we offer:
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities;
- Luxury package of additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 128 BGN monthly;
- 6 additional annual days off for exceptional circumstances;
- Employee assistance program for psychological, financial and legal consultations;
- Multisport card;
- Annual contribution of 300 BGN net per child for a summer camp/school/kindergarten for children up to age of 15;
- Possibilities for building career-advancing skills by covering training/certification courses and conferences based on individual learning and development needs, access to an online learning platform;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center;
- Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas.
Commerzbank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristics.
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
As part of this strategy, Commerzbank continues the expansion of its Digital Technology Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. We need motivated people who will join us on this journey and we are looking for a Solution Architect (M365) in our Digital Workplace division.
The Digital Workplace division provides a global end-to-end operation of workplace services (hardware and software at the workplace, all phones, collaboration tools, SharePoint) and customer-oriented continuous innovation. This includes vendor/supplier/outsourcing management as well as strategic development of workplace services, product and hardware management up to various service offerings regarding end-user support or digitalization activities.
Apply now with your up-to-date CV in English!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.