The Data and Asset Manager / Analyst will be responsible for ensuring a consistently high quality of all data and documents relevant to the asset management of our UK & Ireland portfolio. The analyst will focus primarily at first on Westfield London and will work in that role closely with the UK Head of Commerz Real North who oversees the asset management role on Westfield London.
- Initially be responsible for the mapping and reporting of our largest shopping centre - Westfield London
- Prepare investment calculations, leasing templates and lease summaries
- Monitor revenues and costs as well as budgeting on property level
- Keep property and especially tenant documentation up to date and synchronize internal systems and databases
- Check the compliance with the performance requirements for the Centre Manager
- Liaise with the investor side of the business on all property-related data for the centre
- Demonstrable property management / data management / financial management experience (or equivalent), preferable within the real estate market.
- Comfortable working with figures and analytical tasks on a daily basis.
- Able to work in a structured manner and be goal-oriented/solution-oriented.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient on Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, databases and ideally SAP.
- English speaking. German speaking not essential but would be useful.
- Employer-funded pension
- Flexible work
- Health and fitness offers
- Digital learning
- Inspiring company culture
- Work-life balance
- Diverse tasks
Employer-funded pension; Flexible work; Health and fitness offers; Digital learning; Diversity; Inspiring company culture; Work-life balance; Diverse tasks
Commerz Real North Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of Commerz Real AG, a member of Commerzbank Group.
Commerz Real AG is a leading German asset manager for real estate and renewables. We offer access to alternative investment opportunities across all major asset classes for both individuals and institutional investors. Products include the €17bn global portfolio of hausInvest, one of the largest open-ended real estate investment funds in Europe, and klimaVest, our impact fund with a portfolio of renewable energy generation investments and sustainable infrastructure. Headquartered in Düsseldorf and Wiesbaden with 780 employees in total, Commerz Real AG has subsidiaries in France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, the UK and the US.
Our UK firm, Commerz Real North Ltd, provides real estate investment management and asset management services for real assets located in the UK & Ireland. The UK&I real estate portfolio of over £2bn comprises 7 assets located primarily in London with other assets situated in Liverpool, Belfast and Dublin. The largest asset is a 50% share in Westfield London. This is also the largest asset in the hausInvest global portfolio.
Would you like to become a member of a strong and dedicated team? If so, please submit your application via email to Hrinternational@commerzreal.com.