To strengthen our team of 2 HR Business Partner Operations, we are now looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and team-oriented student for the Amsterdam location.
• Support with the entire personnel administration (recruitment, exit processing, time recording, creation of references, etc.)
• Support throughout the recruitment process: from job advertisements to the hiring of new employees and administration
• Participation in various HR projects (digitization, cloud solutions, etc.), support in the further development of local HR processes and products
• Employee data maintenance and processing in various systems: SAP, etc.
• Creation of reports for internal and external stakeholders
• During the studies of business administration and/or federal Personnel specialist certificate or comparable qualification
• First internships in the human resources department of a company, an advantage in an international environment
• Basic knowledge of HR is an advantage
• Good verbal and written skills as well as a confident demeanor towards employees and managers
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Proactive work attitude and flexibility
• Networked way of thinking and acting with a high willingness to provide services
• Fluent in English, Dutch and German is an advantage
• Intercultural openness paired with a high level of teamwork
At Commerzbank, we offer tailored banking products and expert financial advice. So, we can truly say: Commerzbank – the bank by your side. Internationality was always within our DNA. The bank was founded with the aim of assisting companies to move into international markets 150 years ago. We are active in almost 50 countries and support our clients making the most of their opportunities in global markets.
The HR Hub for Continental Europe is responsible for providing professional HR services, covering all aspects of HR, for branches and subsidiaries across Continental Europe and we are now looking for a new member of this team into our Amsterdam branch.