- Ensuring continuous availability and stability of all webMethods EAI production installations in compliance with SLAs and regulatory requirements;
- Identifying, analysing, resolving and documenting incidents on the applications for which you are responsible;
- Analysing and implementing changes to the production and pre-production stage using automatic processes;
- Conducting periodic system and operational checks to retrieve the operational status of the applications;
- Performing webMethods deployments using webMethods Deployer;
- Ensuring that the application documentation is complete and up-to-date;
- Participating in the optimisation of the existing system landscape;
- Working closely with Developers and Experts in an interdisciplinary team using Agile procedures.
- Solid professional experience with Linux / Unix OSs;
- Experience with relational databases (in terms of SQL queries, stored procedures);
- Interest in middleware technologies and furthering your expertise with such;
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum) and tools (JIRA, Confluence);
- Willingness to work on 8-hour shifts (between 08.00 and 20.00h) and have occasional workdays and on-call duties during weekends and public holidays;
- Fluency in English;
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
It would be an advantage if you have experience with middleware technologies (such as webMethods).
In return, we offer:
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 100 BGN monthly;
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center;
- Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we are committed to building a workplace where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
As part of this strategy, Commerzbank is building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The teams here are focused on development, improvement and support of software solutions which digitalise the business of the bank.
We need talented people who will join us on this journey and right in the beginning we are looking for (Senior) Linux/Unix Application Operations Engineer (Middleware).
Apply now with your up-to-date CV in English together with a few sentences on why you would like to join Commerzbank on this position!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.