Frankfurt am Main
from now on
Our equity research currently covers approximately 200 liquid German and European stocks. As an equity research intern, you will support our analysts in the creation and marketing of investment ideas. Your responsibilities include support with sector analysis, preparation of management meetings, conference calls and in the construction and maintenance of detailed and integrated financial models of the covered companies. You will support analysts with the writing of research reports and in the promotion to internal and external clients.
- Student pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in the natural sciences, human medicine or medical technology, engineering sciences and having a strong interest in equity markets; experience in business or finance is a plus here
- Previous professional experience in investment banking and exchange semesters are a plus
- High expertise in financial analysis; proven ability to provide detailed and integrated P&L, balance-sheet and cash flow forecasts as well as thorough valuation know-how
- Strong initiative, creativity, diligence, analytical understanding, fast learning skills and ability to work under severe pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English skills; fluency written and spoken in German is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required and knowledge of Bloomberg would be advantageous
Health and fitness services
Commerzbank is, with its approximately 49.000 employees, a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. With the two business segments Private and Small-Business Customers, as well as Corporate Clients, the Bank offers a comprehensive portfolio of financial services to its clients. We offer a diverse, inspiring work environment and excellent career opportunities within a first class team. Work life balance has high priority for us and of course we know the importance of an attractive salary for a good job.
Would you like to start an internship in a dynamic working environment? Then, we are looking forward to your online application via www.commerzbank.de/karriere. Please direct any further questions to Frederik Schmecher, Business Management Research, at +49 69 136 41791.