- Development of solutions, interfaces and services within SAP S4 / HANA;
- Participation in the migration from SAP ERP 6.0 to SAP S4 / HANA, acting as a technical consultant and contributing to the technical roadmap;
- Development of migration tools and services;
- Participation in testing processes and code reviews;
- Root cause analysis of system functions and failures as well as data transfer processes and problems.
- Solid professional experience with ABAP software development;
- Familiarity with SAP S4 / HANA and migration to it;
- Familiarity with software testing, debugging and optimisations;
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT or relevant;
- Fluency in English.
It would be an advantage if you have SAP Fiori understanding as well as fluency in German.
In return, we offer:
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities;
- Luxury package of additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 100 BGN monthly;
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet;
- Employee assistance program for psychological, financial and legal consultations;
- Multisport card;
- Annual contribution of 300 BGN net per child for a summer camp/school/kindergarten for children up to age of 15;
- Possibilities for building career-advancing skills by covering training/certification courses and conferences based on individual learning and development needs, access to an online learning platform;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center;
- Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas.
Commerzbank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristics.
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
As part of this strategy, Commerzbank continues the expansion of its Digital Technology Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. We need motivated people who will join us on this journey and we are looking for a (Senior) ABAP Developer in our Back-end Credit division.
The Back-end Credit division is responsible for running, maintaining and enhancing the major loan booking systems of Commerzbank. As a (Senior) ABAP Developer, you will be a part of a team, working on the current SAP ECC 6.0. system.
Apply now with your up-to-date CV in English!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.